My name is Freddie.
I am Romani, Disabled, LGBTQ, and speak my mind. I don’t expect my words to always be popular. I don’t expect people to agree with everything I have to say. But I ask those that leave comments to create civil discourse. This is my corner of the internet. And I won’t tolerate hatred.
My Latest Posts
- My friend NickiSo like the rest of the world, yesterday I sat and read a post on the Frank Report from my dear friend Nicki Clyne. To most of the world it’s come as a shock. For me, I’ve sat here waiting for it. That’s not to say it’s an I told you so, but more anContinue reading “My friend Nicki”
- Claudia Christian and the C Three Foundation…If you’ve followed me on different platforms for a while you know the answers to the title of this post. But I won’t apologise for sharing this again. Especially after reading the most recent newsletter from Jenny and Claudia regarding the C Three Foundation.
- This used to be a day of hell – my sperm donor’s birthdayJust over 17 and a half years ago you kicked me out for being gay. You spread rumours amongst friends and family that we both know not to be true. What you neglected to tell people was that you had abused me for the 23 and a bit years I had been on this earth.Continue reading “This used to be a day of hell – my sperm donor’s birthday”
- Work in Progress – new bookAre you a monthly supporter of my ko-fi page? If so the first chapter of my new book is now up for you to read. This is a work in progress and the chapters may change slightly as things continue. I’m also changing my goal on this page as thanks to a very generous friend,Continue reading “Work in Progress – new book”
- 2022 – Turning 40 and all that entails2022 – the year I turned 40. The year I outlived doctor’s expectations by 35 years. I could sit here and tell you how this year was nothing like I expected. It wouldn’t be a lie. But there has been so much that I didn’t expect that made it such a good year. An amazingContinue reading “2022 – Turning 40 and all that entails”
- Intuition – Serendipity – CoachingAged 40, I’ve done a lot of work on my personal growth. I’ve been to multiple churches, looked at multiple religions, been down multiple self-help paths. All in an effort to heal the damage caused by my past. The spiritual, psychological and emotional damage that comes from a childhood filled with physical, emotional, psychological, andContinue reading “Intuition – Serendipity – Coaching”
- Periods and EDSDid you know that those who have EDS are more likely to have menstrual cycle complications if they have a female reproductive system? We are more likely to have painful and heavy periods and unfortunately we often don’t get referred for treatment. 18% of us are likely to have mid cycle bleeding. 33-75% of usContinue reading “Periods and EDS”
- Not a bad wordThere are a string of words that could be used to describe me, that I myself use to describe me, which people automatically assume are bad. That society has deemed as bad. That when I use them, people rush to correct me. But why? They are descriptors. Nothing more. And honestly with at least oneContinue reading “Not a bad word”
- Friends with a “cult mastermind”Picture the scene, it’s a cold and windy day in Milton Keynes in 2010. I’m with a group of friends at a convention and freezing my ass off so much I keep dropping my walking stick. But we have paid money to be there. There are guests we want to meet and we will meetContinue reading “Friends with a “cult mastermind””
- Worth itI’m not going to mince my words in this post (as friends know, I rarely do). I’m also not going to offer individual trigger warnings, so if you’re not in a good mental health space right now, just be aware that you may not want to read any further. Eight and a half years ago,Continue reading “Worth it”